What's new

Re-Introduction (With Pictures) - S15 Type R Aero V-Package Exeter, Devon

JackPilk

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

I've said Hello before without an S15 and now I'm saying Hello with one!

I've had Darren on the case from Torque GT who has been great searching for the right 15 for myself.

I put in a bid last night for one and this morning I got a call from Darren with the good news!

Aero
V-Package
24,000 Miles
Pearl White
Grade 4.5 B

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Estimated time of delivery is early January.

Excited isn't the word!

I do have some plans for the car and I've already started collecting some parts.

Thanks for looking :)

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Looks lovely mate, I remeber how bad the wait is, you might aswell write Christmas off because all you will be thinking about is how your car is on a boat in the middle of the sea lol

Reaction score
Country
That looks like a minter! Especially with 24k on the clock- the wait is the worst but I can tell you! Welcome to the club buddy

JackPilk

Reaction score
Country
I seriously can't wait for it.
I'l have to take my mind off things by buying a few things over Christmas for it.

It's already got an Apexi ECU & hand commander (would be great if its a MAP version)
Tein EDC Coilovers and a loads of Nismo & Apexi parts all over so I'm waiting on some more pictures to see exactly what its got!

Cheers guys

JackPilk

Reaction score
Country
More good news..

The owner of the car has included everything to put it back to standard.
Suspension, wheels, dials etc

It's also got a set of Nismo dials. Has anyone got one? Do they look better than the stock one?

Reaction score
Only ever seen them in pictures, not a huge fan myself but its all personal taste. And if it ended up that you didnt like them you could sell them for a pretty penny no doubt as they aren't that common and cost about £500 quid new, i think. Looks very nice car, Enjoy.

JackPilk

Reaction score
Country
Ive just had a good google images search and I actually prefer them!

However the speed is in Kilometers and I'l need it miles, can that be easily changed?

Reaction score
On my car there is a speedo converter box, then a sticker stuck over the kph to read mph so the dials then read to 180mph instead of 180kph. Which is a fairly good range for a tuned s15. The problem if you do that with the nismo dials is it then reads to 280mph, which means even on the autobahn you're only going to ever use the first half. But then you do have a set of Nismo dials, JDM yo.