What's new

New member from Isle of Wight

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

Just signed up and thought i'd best say hi. Don't current own an S15 but have always been a huge fan, I think i've waiting long enough and have started to begin the hunt :) I current own a Honda S2000 which will be up for sale next week to help fund this. Will be looking for a pewter Spec R.

Look forward to become a proper member :p

Cheers,

Matt

Reaction score
Country
Finally an official owner! :) Imported through Torque GT about a month a go, unbelievably good service!

Anyway.....here are a few pics my mate took an a drive out a few weeks back

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey nice S15 you got there. Aero bodykits too, jealous. Any plan for it? need a new mag first probably :D

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Looks lovely. I bought mine only a little while ago, and the whole thing started with me considering s2000's, only to realise that I could afford an s15 for the same money. As soon as this happened I stopped looking at the Hondas (which are beautiful and the seating position is so, sooooo good) and I snapped up a grey standard s15 and did some minor mods to get it handling like new again. Yours looks really nice! Bet you get plenty of attention in that mate :)

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys :) got quite a bit planned, want to get it looking right first so new wheels, coilovesr, dmax LED rear lights and looking to remove the center of the spoiler for starters :) I'm probably being slow but what do you mean by a new mag? Lol.

You definitely made the right choice, the S2000 was a great car but just doesn't compete with the S15! From what I know it's the only one on the Isle of Wight so does get a fair bit of attention :)
What improvements did you make to the handling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
I switched the subframe bushes for new ones, fitted new coilovers with 5/4kg springs and added some whiteline anti-roll bars. Makes a hell of a difference, but I'd say the ARBs are the best bang for buck handling mod in that bunch. :)

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
There are some KYB AGXs and tein springs for sale on SXOC tho, for £250 with adjustable top mounts. The bargains always come up after I've bought whatever it is I'm interested in!

Reaction score
Country
Awesome, will definitely have to add that to the to do list. Was going to see what coilovers would would be recommended, will head over SXOC and check them out, thanks :thumbs:

Hi Tom, yeah exhaust is great thanks, not too loud :) but the neighbours may not agree haha. Were you running it with a de-cat?