What's new

Hey guys

R

ross86

Hi guys....

Just to introduce myself as i had to sign up again my name is ross im a 28 year old from essex.... ive been a long standing member of sxoc and driftworks for a number of years now and have owned s14s s13s and i now also have a 350z....

I am a driver in the british drift championship and really use the forum as another source of info, and parts from time to time.

My comp car is an s14 chassis which i made a custom s13 front end for. Its powered by a 2.2 hks stroked sr20 with a step 3 solid head system greddy plenum, mazworx exhaust manifold, and an owen developments sponsored gtx3071r the car has been banzai featured and i built an identical replica for the season just gone as my old shell required to much work.

I fabricate many of my own bits im a coded welder in mig tig and arc and an engineer by trade. I have a 6 car workshop that i run in my free time with a full spray booth and get involved in all kinds of projects.

I look forward to chatting to you guys soon...

Thanks ross :)

Reaction score
It's was nice to meet you yesterday and have a chat, will bring the s15 down to your workshop at some point in the near future.