What's new

New Member from Miami, Spec-R owner

A

abauza17

Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce myself to S15 OC. My name is Alex and I own a 2002 Spec-R. Im relatively new to forums so as I familiarize myself here and how to navigate and post pics, I will be doing so little by little. In the meantime you can click the link below to see some pics of my car. Thank you and I look forward to being a productive member..
http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors-list/662-alexander-bauza

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
welcome mate, and wow indeed that's one good looking S15. Vertex Edge Widebody is spot on :thumbs: wheels go well with it, good job..

Reaction score
wooow...what a car mate...
So the car is legal to drive in the state now? as you have owned it for roughly 5 years?

A

abauza17

Thank you all for the compliments and the welcomes. There are more and more S15's coming into the states, all them being legally registered and titled but then again, you never really know. The R32's are really the only "legal" ones at the moment due to them being considered classics.

Reaction score
Country
Hi Alex, spoke to you on Instagram a couple times, welcome and the car looks class as always!

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Hi Alex, finally you've made it to the world of forums :) you know my thoughts about your car. Last year we had contact by email where send me some pictures of your Silvia build. Fyi Alex and Ming San are my inspiration for building the European Edge15...great you've joined us here!!!! I must say the new rims looks neat, but honostly spoken i do prefer the SSR Professors you had!!!!!!!

A

abauza17

Once again thank you all for the compliments. The SSR's were hard to part with but I do like the ISS Forged wheels better. It could be do to the fact that they are 18" and the SSR's were 19" and I prefer this fitment over the old. Either way I do appreciate all of the love. Im looking forward to building the engine soon, nothing crazy just a little more power and aesthetically pleasing. Have any of you dealt with or installed the HKS GTII 7460 Full turbo kit. I was thinking of going Tomei but I like the fact that this is top mount. Any feedback would be great Thanks in advance.