What's new

New Member from The U.S

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,
I'm a new member but have been a S15 owner for the better part of 5 years. I currently have a 00' S15 Silvia Spec-R.

Reaction score
Country
I'm working on that. I just got back from being away in the military and had the car sit for four years at my friends garage....depressing to say the least. Pics will be up shortly. Currently, I have the SR20det pulled and the build should be done by the end of the week. I'm also working with a local Nissan dealership to get parts which are next to impossible to find here for the S15 lol. I actually came on here to find a parts catalog and I have been having no luck at all. (hopefully i get permissions to access the one on this forum soon).I have been doing a lot of research to find interchangable parts between the U.S Z32s, U.S S14s and Jspec GTRs.

Reaction score
Country
I'll have to figure out how to post pics with linking urls since I only use Facebook. Is there anyway to just upload them from my phone?

A

abauza17

Nice to see another member from the US. I am a new member as well, welcome. Look forward to seeing pics.

Reaction score
Country
Hey, US S15 owners, get on FB and search "US S15 Owners" and join! its a FB group only for the few of us owners in the states!

Reaction score
Country
SR20DET- CP Pistons and Rings, Tomei Rods, complete head job ( Tomei valves and springs/retainers, Tomei 260 cams E and I), APR head studs and rod bolts, modified oil pump, HKS steel oil pan, ATi crank pulley, 550cc injectors, z32 MAF, Custom intake/box with Apexi pod, 255 Walboro fuel pump, GReddy 24ls front mount kit, HKS SSQVIII BOV, 3" Nismo cat back exhaust, APEXi GT Spec downpipe, Exedy 12lb and stage two clutch. I havent decided E-Management but most likely Apexi pfc

Future plans by 2015
Greddy Intake Manifold Plenum (G)
Mishmoto aluminum radiator
Defi Advanvce CR gauges
HKS hyperpro or Driftwork coilovers
Not sure what shoes I want but def a 18x8.5, 18x9D setup
Aero body kit (hopefully Poly if I can find it)
Hks 16 oil cooler
It has a PIAA fog light system set up but I need new lights (thanks to the little fuzzy rabbit that crossed the road at the wrong time)
Possibly a Pewter paintjob (people keep telling me to stay with the pearl white but we will see)

Reaction score
Country
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]