What's new

New Spec R Owner From Sheffield

Reaction score
Country
Hi all, just thought I'd say hello and throw up a pic of my new S15.

All seems to be good with the car except, a whirring noise which I think is the throw out baring :eek:

So hello! :wave:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate! Yeah they always whire alittle bit when the clutch pedal is up. Just the six speed characteristic!
Looks tidy! Is it a fresh import?

Reaction score
Country
Ah that's okay then!
And no its been here since 2008 was stored till about 6 months ago till the guy I bought it off bought it.
The condition of the body work and interior is amazing.
Just a few bits of rust along the seams in the engine bay an d on the battery tray though :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
The rust is getting sorted next month hopefully all the seams are getting redone by a mate of mine who works in a bodyshop

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Haha so your the guy in sheff with the other s15 aero lol iv had loads of people saying theyve seen me and iv not been in my car lol. Welcome to s15oc dude and nice motor be nice to meet up at some point to have a gander :) do you fancy coming to sheffcruises lwem meet this Wednesday at exhausts UK?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah must be me haha been driving around a lot.
I'd be up for it but the cars not very well though :( currently getting gearbox sorted and it stopped boosting properly last night! So will be off the road for a week or so also need a dump value as I believe the flutter is baddd

Reaction score
Country
What's it got at the minute? I'd fit a recirc valve if anything and what's up with the boost? If u need any help with anything give me a shout. You on facebook? If you are add me if you want john Neville got an orange s14 for my profile pic

Reaction score
Country
Nothing at all its welded up!
It seems to cut out I think it might be over boosting going to put it back to normal when I get it and go from there,
Cheers mate will do :)

Reaction score
Country
Ah if you need to try any stock bits you haven't got I may have them and don't mind lending them pal. Only thing iv got that's nackered is my old actuator everything else should be good :)