What's new

HYEloow

M

MazzyMan

Neat and simple. If the rims where say silver, i guess it would be boring but overall look would sort of be better since the body is pewter.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy...:wave:
yes nicely u are known around now i even had a customer who came in my shop last nite to get some food and he mentioned geting a s15 so had a quick chat and even he mentioned ur name as beinging on the forum hahah:thumbs:

K

K!dO

hyelow 2

Thanks for the warm welcome ppl!!!
Well, the car still looks quite ordinary, hopefuli would get it up to scratch with the looks n stuff..
The offsets are +32 fronts and +38 rears..
Atm havin problem bcoz my rear wheels keep rubbing the guards.
Any suggestions?
I'm thinking of lowering the car atm, but maybe not upgrading to widebody anytime soon...
Btw, i just joined today, how did anyone know me (my name n stuf)? -_-

M

MazzyMan

Thanks for the warm welcome ppl!!!
Well, the car still looks quite ordinary, hopefuli would get it up to scratch with the looks n stuff..
The offsets are +32 fronts and +38 rears..
Atm havin problem bcoz my rear wheels keep rubbing the guards.
Any suggestions?
I'm thinking of lowering the car atm, but maybe not upgrading to widebody anytime soon...
Btw, i just joined today, how did anyone know me (my name n stuf)? -_-

Check if the fenders are rolled yet or not. If the aren't than it could be a good chance once they are rolled that they wont rub anymore. Alternatively if your suspension being soft could be the possibility too. However here are 3 options of my 2cents worth:

1. Change rims that fit a little better.
2. Reduce size of your tires.
3. If you dun wanna do above points 1 & 2 than buy a camber adjuster arm and give your ride much more camber. This option doesn't really help in terms of handling though.

Hope this helps.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome :wave:

Dont know your name :no:, should we??

Nice wheels, used to have they myself, but my offsets were worse than yours, which made the wheels stick out past the arches a good bit :rolleyes:, yours stick out a little and i dont think rolling the arch lip will help much :no: