What's new

New Member! hey from vancouver BC canada!

Reaction score
Country
hey! im from vancouver bc canada! im 23, a mechanic at langley chrysler, and love cars with a passion! have been drag racing casually since i was 16 at the local strip, and just recently last season started drifting on a more competative level! i recently picked up my dream car!... well almost, its not a spec r but for the price i couldnt say no for a landed,inspected s15 ready to register with 60000kms on the clock! so heres my spec s, not only is it super low kms, but the only modification on it was a double din headunit from japan! its been fun figuring it out but after some digging im gonna leave it in the car. i have huge plans for it but is my current daily driver as of right now as i already have a toy :p any ways im not gonna babble to much! the forum looks full of awesome people and awesome information and cant wait to become more into this community! :)

my s13 drift car

and my s15! also did my first mod today.hid 8 k low beam,hid 3 k foglamp, 3k bulb high beam

Reaction score
Country
welcome to the club, car does look really clean and love the aero kit :) need to ditch those nasty rims though ;)

Reaction score
Country
Thank you guys! Ahhhh yes the wheels, even those are oem aero wheels for the spec s for that model haha. My first set of mods I'm gonna do different then I did the s13. I was after power first in that one and learned quick I should have made that the last step. So I'm going to be collecting parts over winter. I'm buying work miester's at the end of the month. Then I'm debating either power by Max coil overs with all the adjustable control arms (gold everything!!) And make it flashy underneath or go with something more like a bc racing coil over and do isis arms. Regardless once I'm done all that I'm still stuck in a hard place for the power plant. Either I source a s15 blacktop and do a direct swap or do something a little different like a rb25 or 2jz.... or even a ls1. Regardless the options are endless and the time will come and keep you guys updated! And yes I know the laws in Canada for aftermarket mods are a lot more lenient (thank goodness)

Reaction score
hey nice car mate. May I ask you something about HIDs,
I got my HID kit installed couple weeks back..it's 8k lamp. however, I wanna know how do you adjust the angle of the lights...ie move up/down left right, and the light on my left side kinda shooting in straight angle whereas the right side ones kind of in wide angle...how do you adjust this if you know how to solve this? cheers man..

Reaction score
Country
hey nice car mate. May I ask you something about HIDs,
I got my HID kit installed couple weeks back..it's 8k lamp. however, I wanna know how do you adjust the angle of the lights...ie move up/down left right, and the light on my left side kinda shooting in straight angle whereas the right side ones kind of in wide angle...how do you adjust this if you know how to solve this? cheers man..
I couldn't tell ya to be honest! I can look into it tho and send you a pm :)

S

S15_Night_Rider

So clean. Motivates me to get mine cleaned up after I take car of functional stuff.

We should meet up some time.