What's new

harris2182

H

harris2182

newbie here.

hi all. been a car nut since day one. im 28 self employeed heating engineer from hereford.

recently sold my 3rd fd3 rx7. amazingly quick cars especially the last one i owned 400 rwhp. but the fuel gauge dropped way to quickly even driving steady. feel like a change. either gonna hope on a r32 skybus or an s15. very informative site here.

very tempted by the convertable s15. anyone in uk own one??

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=605760

some pictures of my last rex. hope you like

P

PhilV

very nice, good luck with the new car hunt, I would go for an S15 myself but I am seriously biased lol!

also a newb here btw so yeh welcome an all that :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hi there buddy and welcome :wave: ....yeh we had a member who had one last year and did a sr20det conversion into it as they come only in sr20de non turbo..
and i would say the drive of the S15 is better then i expected..good luck in a hunt for a car tho:thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome :wave:

I had a Rx owner approuch me at JAE as his mate or he was interested in buying an S15, he had a good look round and was impressed :nod:

I Always wanted a Rex when i was a kid, loved them and still really like them, but the S15 won it at the end of the day, the more i read into the wankel engine i wasnt sure i could handle being scared incase the seals went, so i went for the safe option i guess....... although i think the S15 looks better too now.

M

MazzyMan

Had an RX7 before running a series 5 engine with porting, larger turbo and stuff...rotarys are quick indeed.

Last edited: