What's new

Hey I'm new from New Zealand

F

fozzydrift

Hey everyone I have just bought my first s15. I have just had it for a week now. I love it already. It's a 200sx factory manual and turbo with hardly any kilometre for a s15. It drives so nice :)

Anyway hey! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Hi

i remember seeing that for sale on TM, if i im thinking about the right car it was springs, wheels and rear muffler were only mods???
a good base to start from

F

fozzydrift

Hi

i remember seeing that for sale on TM, if i im thinking about the right car it was springs, wheels and rear muffler were only mods???
a good base to start from
Yeah that's this car. Yeah it's completely stock engine wise :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Nice car, red is lovely and starting to envy the oem look on Silvias.

Although, what is your rear spoiler? Full spec required. :)

F

fozzydrift

Although, what is your rear spoiler? Full spec required. :)
Cheers man. I don't what the spoiler is. Everyone that I have talked to has never seen one before haha

Reaction score
Country
I know that feel too lol. Starting to wonder how much oem bumpers will cost.

Nice base to start with. Make sure you plan out all your mods that will need certification

F

fozzydrift

Yeah cheers man. I'm going to do all the turbo supporting mods then get a bit more boost from the turbo. What's a safe boost pressure to run on a stock engine? I have read a lot of threads and forums and there seems to be no clear answer haha

Reaction score
Country
Hi from another Kiwi (Rotorua here) - good to see another red S15 in here (I'm biased as I have one also).

Reaction score
Country
Cheers man. I don't what the spoiler is. Everyone that I have talked to has never seen one before haha
The boot spoiler you have is a standard factory spoiler that was fitted to some S15's sold new in NZ by Nissan NZ. I also have the same spoiler on my S15 with a factory Aero front bumper and sideskirts - there are usually a few of the spoilers listed in Trademe.

Reaction score
Hello also from NZ (Auckland) here. Nice s15 you got there. Would be a really good base car to start with the mod. That rear spoiler is indeed from NZDM spec. Would be better to get rid of it and get the JDM OEM rear spoiler. :D

F

fozzydrift

Hello also from NZ (Auckland) here. Nice s15 you got there. Would be a really good base car to start with the mod. That rear spoiler is indeed from NZDM spec. Would be better to get rid of it and get the JDM OEM rear spoiler. :D
Hey :) yeah I'm from Auckland as well. Yeah it's prefect, I get to do it up the way I want. Haha