What's new

Hopefully be S15 owner soon :)

Reaction score
Country
Hey folks.
My name is Sam, im 20, Currently driving a stripped EP3 Type R but looking to make the move to the SR20DET beast that is the S15 early next year :)

Reaction score
Country
Any reason I cant post on other threads yet? I know they have to be checked by a moderator, but I cant even look on my own profile, says I may not have the privileged or my account might not be active yet.

Any help would be great?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
Welcome along, enjoy your stay!

Once you've got over (10 posts) i think (once you don't need your posts approved) all of the forum functions you mention will become available

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys. Dave_t, I hope I will. To many civics around me so want something a little more exclusive and more powerful :)
Already got plans for one, like the performance side.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah thats exactly why i swapped over, i had an EG6, EK4 and DC2, among others, and I felt i had mastered driving fast in a FWD and wanted the challenge of mastering RWD. By all means, FWD Honda's are amazing fun, and very quick, i still love them, but they are much easier to drive on the limit. RWD takes a little more skill to drive consistently fast.

Reaction score
Country
Really??? I have only ever seen two, that was at a bristol meet. I know of one in dorest. thats it, never seen one on the road.
But see EP3's every day and its getting boring.
I would be interested in talking to one of them, maybe even checking their car out in the flesh :)