What's new

MazzyMan with greetings from Singapore!

M

MazzyMan

Hi SR20 Friends!

My wife found this site and within 2mins of browsing I just had to register!

Me and my wife both drive S15s. She is registered and I guess will be doing an intro soon...with my help of course! ;)

Anyhow, here's a pic of my ride as the signature. I do a fair bit of drifting and current being sponsored by Federal Tyres.

I will give details and specs of my ride in the proper thread!

SO HELLO TO EVERYONE HERE!!! :wave:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy nice to see more ppl from singapore joining up aswell we want more pictures oki hehe we love S15 and love seeing more and more pictures lah
:wave:

M

MazzyMan

sushiming said:
welcome buddy nice to see more ppl from singapore joining up aswell we want more pictures oki hehe we love S15 and love seeing more and more pictures lah
"Lah"? Hmm...sound so local! Singaporean or Malaysian? ;)

M

MazzyMan

slammedmind said:
welcome to the forum! loads of info here and the lads are very helpful :wave:
Kinda glad to find a forum that is international and of the same make and model! Simply awesome! :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
MazzyMan said:
sushiming said:
"Lah"? Hmm...sound so local! Singaporean or Malaysian? ;)
haha iam chinese but i have many malaysian frd so i kinda speak like them its habbit lah...what about u guys??

M

MazzyMan

sushiming said:
haha iam chinese but i have many malaysian frd so i kinda speak like them its habbit lah...what about u guys??
We are both Chinese too. As you know, we are from Singapore. Pure "chings"! Haha :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
cool...for some reason i taken in malaysian in me cuz i see my frds everyday and ive just got use to it.... :D