What's new

New Spec r owner from South Wales

Reaction score
Country
Hi I'm Rhys from tenby South Wales been wanting an s15 for ages now so I sold my 300bhp glanza and bought an s15. I'm also an MOT tester so if anyone has any questions about mot stuff just ask :) any way here is my s15

image.jpg

Have got got more pics but couldn't get them to work anyway bought it in January was imported in December with 26000km on the clock

spec is:
Blitz front mount inter cooler
apexi air filter
tein coilovers
advan racing wheels
nismo 2way LSD
nismo clutch
regu 06r titanium exhaust system
led rear lights

what does everyone think? :)

Attachments

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate welcome!! I'm from swansea and there's a couple more of us!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Looks nice. Not sure what make the front bumper is but it's nice. So your a MOT tester?...I take it your car will have no problem passing emissions tests then? Haha.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers I haven't got a clue what front bumper it is either. Yep mot tester yer my emissions fly through haha

Reaction score
Country
Instrument panel
Bonnet catch
Vehicle identification number
- a vehicle identification number must be permanently displayed and legible on a vehicle first used on or after 1 August 1980
Registration plate - condition, security, legibility and format of letters/numbers
Lights - condition, operation, security and correct colour. The headlamps will also be checked to see if the aim is correct
Steering and suspension - correct condition and operation
Wipers and washers - operate to give the driver a clear view of the road
Windscreen - condition and drivers view of the road
Horn - correct operation and type
Seatbelts - all seatbelts installed are checked for type, condition, operation and security. All compulsory seatbelts must be in place
Seats - front seats secure. Front and rear backseats can be secured in the upright position
Fuel system - no leaks, fuel cap fastens correctly and seals securely. The fuel cap will need to be opened. Make sure the key is available
Exhaust emissions - vehicle meets the requirement for exhaust emission. These vary on the age and fuel type of the vehicle
Exhaust system - complete, secure, without serious leaks and silences effectively
Vehicle structure - free from excessive corrosion or damage in specific areas. No sharp edges
Doors - open and close. Latch securely in closed position. Front doors should open from inside and outside the vehicle. Rear doors may need to be opened to gain access to testable items
Mirrors - presence, condition and security
Wheels and tyres - condition, security, tyre size and type, and tread depth. Spare tyres are not tested
Brakes - condition, operation and performance (efficiency test). Suitable vehicles will be tested on a roller brake tester. Vehicles such as those with permanent 4-wheel drive will be tested either on a suitable road using a properly calibrated and maintained decelerometer or, if one is installed at the test station, a plate brake tester

Reaction score
Ok, so the MOT test is similar to our annual Road Worth Certificate or common name Pink Slip. If a import comes in, it has to undergo a more extensive compliance certificate which meets Australian Design Regulations (ADR's) and receives a small compliance plate that sits in the engine bay permanently. It still must get a RWC each year to be registered for the coming year.

If you take your car off the road for longer then 3 months you have to pass an extensive roadworthy test called a Blue Certificate. This happens when guy's do major mods to their cars.