What's new

New owner from Canada!

Reaction score
Country
Hey all,

After lurking this place for quite a few months, I'm finally able to post! I just won the bid on this s15 this week, its an auction grade 4 spec-r with 64,000km's. As far as i've been told, it's a one-owner car with a maintenance history, the only mod is a Nismo exhaust. Unfortunately it isn't able to land in Canada till June so i've got a couple months of waiting before it's in my hands.

On to pic's:

New pics:

Everything looks even better than what i was expecting, i'm a bit worried about getting that sticky dash mount off.. any ideas on the best way to go about it? The undercarriage looks very clean, i haven't managed to find out what model of Nismo exhaust it is, all i know is it's 3" and most likely cat-back.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
good to see stock, 1 owner low ks ones are still out there, how do you get on in canada making these road ready?, i know in the states they have a hard time

Reaction score
Country
good to see stock, 1 owner low ks ones are still out there, how do you get on in canada making these road ready?, i know in the states they have a hard time
Canada has it quite a bit easier than the States haha, the car has to be 15 years old before it can legally be imported and registered. Once it gets here it just needs to pass a safety inspection before it can be insured.

Reaction score
Nice, where in Canada are you...spent a lot of time in Canada, hope you wont be driving it on those snow and salt covered roads in Winter

Reaction score
Country
Welcome! Nice low mileage car mate, as Tooley said I thought you couldn't import cars into canada and the states for whatever BS reasons?

Reaction score
Country
Nice, where in Canada are you...spent a lot of time in Canada, hope you wont be driving it on those snow and salt covered roads in Winter
I'm in Regina, Saskatchewan, right in central Canada. I definitely won't be driving it in the snow haha

Reaction score
Country
Hey there! It's nice to see some more Canadians on here!

You found yourself a great example! Low Km's and looks like it's in top shape. As for the dash mount, use goo gone on it with a soft cloth. You'll have to put in a bit of elbow grease, but it should come off clean.

Mine is currently in customs in BC, so I should have it by the end of the month.

Reaction score
Country
Hey there! It's nice to see some more Canadians on here!

You found yourself a great example! Low Km's and looks like it's in top shape. As for the dash mount, use goo gone on it with a soft cloth. You'll have to put in a bit of elbow grease, but it should come off clean.

Mine is currently in customs in BC, so I should have it by the end of the month.
Thanks! I shall try that, I'm jealous that yours is here haha maybe I'll see it on it's way through Regina.

Gets pretty chilly out that way...
Definitely! Today is still -10 degrees celcius but most of the snow is gone thankfully!

Reaction score
Country
Nice car, I love blue S15s!
Great to see these entering Canada now! I grew up in Calgary, so I have a bit of an attachment to Canada...

Don't take all of them away from Japan though, please :D

Reaction score
Country
Nice car, I love blue S15s!
Great to see these entering Canada now! I grew up in Calgary, so I have a bit of an attachment to Canada...

Don't take all of them away from Japan though, please :D
Thanks! i was particular about getting blue and the factory xenon headlights with low mileage, which proved to be quite a battle to find! I believe there are quite a few in or on their way to Canada now which is neat, i imagine more and more will be coming in over the next year.

Reaction score
Country
It finally arrived about 5 days ago, it's everything i expected it to be and i'm super happy!

Here are some pics i took today:

Reaction score
Country
there is a few memorys.... just the same as mine when it started - the fog lights.
I see you have HID lights with dip control. Looks in really good nic, a great way to start

Reaction score
Country
there is a few memorys.... just the same as mine when it started - the fog lights.
I see you have HID lights with dip control. Looks in really good nic, a great way to start
Thanks! i was particular about having the xenon headlights and i'm super happy with them, they light up the road great.

T

TLSpeed

Awesome looking car! I'm Red Deer, AB but still waiting for mine to show up! Love the blue ones!!