What's new

S15 from Bouremouth

C

chicane1992

Hey everyone I'm Marcus and I'm
from Bouremouth. Currently have an s15 that has abit of damage as someone decided to rear end me last night whilst I pulled into my drive. Nothing major so will be back to normal soon

Hopefully the images come up

Reaction score
Country
That sucks dude :/, can't see the photos but is your a standard white type r?

C

chicane1992

It's too bad damage, just bumpers. It's white, but not standard

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Welcome :) Nice to see another S15 in the area :)

Im based in poole with a pewter S15 altho she is going up for sale soon after 7 lovely years of ownership!!! Anyways, Hope you get yours sorted soon and hope to see it knocking about on the streets of Bournemouth / Poole some time.

C

chicane1992

Cheers :) I think I may have seen it at some meets at wessex retail park? How come you are selling?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

B

bmiles44

Hi guys, I'm based in Bournemouth as well, glad to see there's some silvia love down south.

B

bmiles44

Unfortunately not a silvia as of yet, currently rocking around in a classic mini haha, but looking to get a silvia in the near future, so thought I'd start reading up on them etc.

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
The one you have seen at the wessex retail park meets is / Was Dans if you mean the pewter one rolling on SSR's :) He has sold that but is in the process of building a new blister kitted one with some crazy SSR wheel fitment :) Mine is pewter but rolling on Works CR Kai's and to be honest I dont do those meets and not really into static "cruize" meets where the whole attraction is who can do the biggest burnout lol. Each to their own tho :)

As for me, selling up just cause I fancy a change, mainly in the form of a 370z. Dont get me wrong, the 7 years ive had my S15 have been awesome and I adore the car, but, just time for something new :)

C

chicane1992

Ahh I see! Didn't know there was so many s15s about in the local area. Must keep an eye out! Yeah the meets can get abit like that. Dosent attract the best attention!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk