What's new

Heyyy

Reaction score
Country
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on here! Real name is Stoycho but since that will be pretty hard to say for most of you, I'm fine with my username :D. I've been following and reading this forum for a few weeks now and decided its time to introduce myself.

I do not own an S body just yet, but in the process of selling my DC2 Integra Type R next week and then some saving will be had. I hope to have around £10k to spend on a descent S15 by September-ish, which for me will be an epic achievement as I will have just turned 21 and affording one of my long time dream cars!

Here is a picture of my current car:

I don't see almost any S15's around where I live so its a rather rare car but I hope to see a few of you at the upcoming events/shows :)

- SK-R

Reaction score
Country
Welcome dude. Hope all goes well with the selling/ buying! My S15 may be up for sale around the time you'll be looking for one.. R34 savings have commenced ha!

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate, where abouts are you from?
Thanks. I am based in Frimley mate, near Farnborough (surrey).

Welcome dude. Hope all goes well with the selling/ buying! My S15 may be up for sale around the time you'll be looking for one.. R34 savings have commenced ha!
Yeah should be sold within a week or two mate I've had quite a bit of interest. And I see, R34 is end goal so I will be following your footsteps eventually :p