What's new

Some mad plans from Germany ;)

N

NiceTry

Hi there,

my Name is Alex and I'm from Germany, near Stuttgart. You may know that city ;)
I'm 25 and I already owned a matte black S14 kouki and lastly a Skyline R34 GTT.

Sadly the Skyline burned down in a garage fire leaving nothing but the RB25, gearbox and the whole subframe which I'm gonna use wisely...

... by putting it in a S15, but I thought while I'm on it, I'm gonna use a Varietta for that :D And uprating the RB25 to about 500 bhp by using a Twinscroll turbocharger :)
But that's all to come. I have the engine and rebuild is already planned, I also contacted some import companies for a varietta from Japan! So, that's rolling.

I hope I wont give my nickname some credit and it will actually work ;)

Thats about the car. Me?
As I said, 25, loving cars, mostly japanese ones but some mad V8s do float my boat aswell :) I do LOVE TopGear and've got almost every season in english at home (the german translation is not only incorrect, it's mentally ........ nevermind). And as Jeremy Clarkson would call it I work as an "IT Boy" :)

Well, yes. If there are any questions, I'll gladly answer them. And according to my plans I guess I'll have a lot of questions aswell :)

Greetings,
Alex

N

NiceTry

Small update already, I found a Varietta and here it is:

Currently in Japan, but it'll be shipped soon.

Rims are ugly as ****, but that is about to change anyway, same as the whole body and color actually :D

Reaction score
Country
its good to see that most people who own the convertibles are interested making them into power machines and not just "look at me" cruisers.

Reaction score
Country
Hi Alex,

I saw your Skyline on Facebook and the german Skyline-Forum! Very sad what happened! But your new plans are awesome, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Grüße aus Deutschland. // Greetings from Germany.
Tim

N

NiceTry

Are there any hairdressers driving a varietta? :p

Thanks wayne! Yes, it was really sad about the skyline, but well, there's no point in being sad about it forever and asking "why did that happen to me?"
Instead, do something new and better :D