What's new

New Spec R owner

Reaction score
Country
Hi All,

My name is Ant and i'm from East Yorkshire

Bought a Spec R a few weeks back and have only just got round to getting signed up on here.

Here's a photo of it.

J

jay.humphries.92

I wanted this so badly, major jealous of you right now! I read through the build thread on Driftworks & it was brilliant. Good luck with the ownership ..

Reaction score
Country
Thanks all!

Was well worth the money, after seeing standard ones for about the same price, and this one had been fully rebuilt from shell up so it was a no brainer.

specs wise its an SR20 DET with Japspeed FMIC, Blitz air filter, Stainless exhaust, Walbro fuel pump, Horsham Developments Stage1a. Then HSD Coilovers, Polybushed, then various Japspeed/Driftworks rods and arms, along with R32 GTR Brakes all round. Current wheels on it are Impul Hoshino RS's in 17x9.5, but I have some OZ Futuras in 17x8.5 to fit once i've worked out what spacers I need etc to get them to fit properly over the brakes, but within the arches. Here's a quick photo of them test fitted.

Thanks,
Ant

Reaction score
Country
errrrggghhh,,,
what have you done to my lovely car,

coloured wheels is so over done these days.

the impuls were badass as you knew you would never see another car on them and it helped to keep the car looking understated and classy. like a chick with minimal makeup and a LBD compared to an episode of gypsy wedding.

oh well, I hope you are looking after it.

Reaction score
Country
errrrggghhh,,,
what have you done to my lovely car,

coloured wheels is so over done these days.

the impuls were badass as you knew you would never see another car on them and it helped to keep the car looking understated and classy. like a chick with minimal makeup and a LBD compared to an episode of gypsy wedding.

oh well, I hope you are looking after it.
The Impul's are still around mate, they're not going anywhere, infact they're still on the car at the moment anyway, just need to polish the lips on them.

Yep definitely looking after it.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I don't think you can ever say a white vertex kitted s15 looks understated and classy! But I get what your saying!

Im on the other boat of thinking it looks cooool with the new wheels! But then my cars bright yellow with blue wheels and a BGW! So I can't be classed as having taste! :)

also the impuls are ok, but too small and bland!

Reaction score
Country
they are 17x9.5 all round.

the blue colour was originally to show that set of wheels were made of magnesium and thus used on the best racing cars, people started to copy it and paint alloys that colour, now its watered down over here as a bit of a trend and I bet most people don't even know what they are copying.

Reaction score
Country
the guy I got them off had them refurbed by a crap company that's why they are suffering from water ingress. the were all arrow straight when I span them on the balancer.the only damage was caused by me (grrrr) when I first started using it and ran out of petrol on a dual carriageway as the float wasn't seated in the tank causing the gauge to misread so I had to dive into a laybye and clipped a curb.

I was only messing around by the way, its your car now! do as you wish. but please don't cover it in stickers! hahahahah

Reaction score
Country
the guy I got them off had them refurbed by a crap company that's why they are suffering from water ingress. the were all arrow straight when I span them on the balancer.the only damage was caused by me (grrrr) when I first started using it and ran out of petrol on a dual carriageway as the float wasn't seated in the tank causing the gauge to misread so I had to dive into a laybye and clipped a curb.

I was only messing around by the way, its your car now! do as you wish. but please don't cover it in stickers! hahahahah
Dont worry mate there will be absolutely NO stickers going on it, the only stickers that will be on it are the drift garage ones, and they'll be staying on for sure, I dont suppose you know what the colour code for the centres of them are do you? I want to get them redone in the same colour.