Here are a couple

Car has
Impul front and rear bumper
Nismo exhaust
Tomei expreme manifold and turbo elbow
Splitfire coilpacks
Has a welded diff although think im gonna stick with the vlsd
Qashqai satnav headunit with working satnav and bluetooth

Spec of it isnt too huge, just wanting this as a nice daily driver, currently building a high spec s14a drift car with 550bhp sr20det =]

Only bad points, Front bump0er needs repairing, there is a large dent in roof just above windscreen, also the windscreen is cracked =[

Does anyone know where I could get a screen?

Reaction score
Country
thanks.
Also noticed it has a brace in the boot between the chassis legs, is this normal on an s15?
Also has a do-luck floor brace behind the front seats

Reaction score
Country
First time i have seen an interior like that, Quashqai headunit sounds intresting? Shame about the roof and screen mate, sure there is a guy breaking a s15 on ebay and the JDM garage s15 is on ebay aswell.

Reaction score
Country
First time i have seen an interior like that, Quashqai headunit sounds intresting? Shame about the roof and screen mate, sure there is a guy breaking a s15 on ebay and the JDM garage s15 is on ebay aswell.
What do you mean about the interior? The previous owner had the engine bay painted and the centre console painted at the same time if thats what you mean.

The Qashqai headunit is great, fits perfectly, only shame about it is the lights are orange on it rather than green, but the aerial/speakers etc for satnav/bluetooth/handsfree etc are all there so everything works. Its like having a modern car haha.

Tracking a windscreen down is proving more difficult than I thought, no one seems to be replying to my emails, may just be due to the holiday season etc.
Its cracked on the passenger side so still passed its MOT, so its not major but I would still like to get hold of one due to the windscreen needing to be removed to get the dent repaired and paint (it is literally right next the top corner of screen)

Reaction score
Country
What do you mean about the interior? The previous owner had the engine bay painted and the centre console painted at the same time if thats what you mean.

The Qashqai headunit is great, fits perfectly, only shame about it is the lights are orange on it rather than green, but the aerial/speakers etc for satnav/bluetooth/handsfree etc are all there so everything works. Its like having a modern car haha.

Tracking a windscreen down is proving more difficult than I thought, no one seems to be replying to my emails, may just be due to the holiday season etc.
Its cracked on the passenger side so still passed its MOT, so its not major but I would still like to get hold of one due to the windscreen needing to be removed to get the dent repaired and paint (it is literally right next the top corner of screen)
Yeah i ment the dash looks good white to be honest.

It seems like a good modification to do, was it just a straight fit? I love me some built in sat-nav in cars headunits.

I think you're just unlucky with time of year mate im sure when the festive seasons over they willall reply at once probably. Good luck anyway hope you get one cheap.

Reaction score
Country
My Spec R has the boot brace as you described, in New Zealand it is a standard factory fitted option on Spec R's.

Reaction score
Country
Mine had one too the brace I mean. I'm looking at a s15 breaker soon I'll ask about the screen. If not apex did have a heated front screen a while back

Reaction score
Country
Welcome! Lovely car! I really like that impul rear bumper! :) nice interior also! Its something different anyway!