What's new

Hey everyone

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Hi all, I'm Jorge I'm 22 years long and live in Hertfordshire, have just joined the forum, I have always wanted a S15 and finally this year I have managed to afford one, I contacted TORGUE GT to try and find me the car I always wanted sure enough they did and I can't wait for it to arrive. I've got a lot of plans and don't want to be rushing the things I do.

I look forward to meet and talking to you guys. I have been browsing the forum and have spotted so many nice looking Cars, thanks for reading.

MY SPEC-R Aero

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate! Bet you can't wait!! Torque gt do well out of S15's, How come you didn't buy one already in the uk?
i looked for a while and couldn't find anything that I liked at the price I wanted to pay and torgue gt are fantastic they worked to my budget and what I wanted

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Used to run the bar at the bowling/ cinema there , going back a while now though probably 12- 13 years ago ha ha

Last edited:

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Used to run the bar at the bowling/ cinema there , going back a while now though probably 12- 13 years ago ha ha
No way that is to funny I remember there I used to go there quiet a lot! I was about 7 maybe older funny times

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No way ha ha was a good little place and a cool job free burger , bowling ,pool and cheap drinks even when I wasn't working I was in there! Good old days

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
No way ha ha was a good little place and a cool job free burger , bowling ,pool and cheap drinks even when I wasn't working I was in there! Good old days
Borehamwood hasn't changed much since then lol