What's new

Hello from the Midlands

Reaction score
Country
Gents

Been lurking for quite sometime and figured I would say hello as I've just purchased Sam's (JOR04N) S15.

First and foremost I would like to apologize to Ray Tsang as I originally intended on purchasing his car.
Unfortunately the cost and hassle involved with importing a car from Southern Ireland ultimately meant I pulled out from the purchase.
I was also interested in Fruitbooter's car but was looking for something a bit more modified.

I've only had the car for 2 days but have started to add my own touches, had the wheels changed today (18" Advan AVS Model 5's are for sale).
I might end up selling one of the Bride Gias Low seats as I need a reclining seat so my son can get in the back :p
Send me a PM if you have a passenger side after market reclining seat with sliding rail ;)

Already got the car booked in with Arch Enemy to get the arches rolled and Garage-D to get the uber aggressive paddle clutch swapped for an organic.
Last but not least getting an Nistune installed and mapped by Greg on the 14th.

I'm more into touge style driving than drifting so will be modding car for grip driving.

Before I forget I want to thank Tommy Kaira, reepers13 & LeespecR for info via PM & Sam for answering all my questions.

Gaz

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Welcome!
Quite a tribute there. Manners cost nothing and all. Good to see more top blokes joining the club so to speak.

Any pictures?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate, didn't see this post. I knew Sam was thinking about selling, but good buy as its a minter. Greg is a top guy as well, good choice and will be nice and local for you I would expect.

Get a pic up of the new wheels! :)

Reaction score
Country
Thanks all :)

No pics just yet, it's tucked up in the garage till Thursday ;)
New wheels are just temp till I find myself some LMGT4's.

Reaction score
Country
Went to Garage-D yesterday and got a few more bits sorted that were bugging me.
Paddle clutch finally gone and all those nasty noises have finally stopped lol
Got the dump valve removed, rear wheel bearing replaced and steering wheel swapped with a much nicer Nardi.

I have to mention that I was thoroughly impressed with Garage-D customer service and level of work.

Daragh - Sorted me and my kids out with a lift back from the city centre, also kept me informed throughout the day of any work that needed doing and timings.
Dean - Spent the whole day working on the car and sorted out a few niggly things which were annoying me.
Julian - Took all my phone calls and answered all my questions whilst I was there.

Kids had a field day taking photos of all the different cars and after market parts and managed to blag a few stickers too :)

There was a clean Black S15 with silver Rota GTR's in the compound, bodywork looked in very good shape, anyone from here?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Well i can see your posts gaz so must be all good!

What did you have sorted at garage D?

Does that Julian do most of the work there? It do they have a master tech?

Reaction score
Country
Sam

I can't really answer that question as I wasn't there the whole day but it did look as though Julian had been on the tools at some stage.

Reaction score
Country
Greg at Protuner is a legend :)

Sorted my alignment out and worked some crazy hours getting the car mapped.

End result - 320 BHP / 320 ft lbs torque.

Super responsive.