What's new

New S15 owner

Reaction score
Country
Ive already introduced myself before but now I bought an S15, I bought B9nko's purple S15. :wave:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate, sorry didn't see your first post... I've seen B9NKO's purple S15 on here, nice colour. You should get some decent pics of it up on here :)

You got anything planned for it?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Welcome. Friend was just talking about a purple 15 at jae. Wasn't you was it?

Reaction score
Country
Welcome !
I was there when you were collecting it but in the garage picking up some Tein coilovers.

Reaction score
Country
Its already more modded than id really like, so I wont do anything, it needs some tidying up though, front bumper needs strengthening or a plastic replacement. Spent £250 on a toad Ai606 & having a central locking motor in the drivers door so far as it had no security at all! There were a few people there when I went to pick it up, his brother was selling his black S15 too, was liking his skyline R34, I get the feeling he was selling it though rather than it being his new car as a bloke was having a good look around it.

Reaction score
Country
It was me looking at his R34. I was picking up some Tein Super Street coilovers for the black Spec R I had bought back in March after my Cherry Turbo had been stolen !

Reaction score
My brother was selling his purple car, which was his personal car! My skyline is my own personal car that I have just got and as stated (sparky) had come to collect some coilovers that my brother sold as not used on his other Silvia. We are not traders but had the opportunity a while ago to get parts over from Japan and imported some cars at same time