What's new

hi All ,, new to the family.

T

tigerbay

Hi guys n gals :wave: , im fresh to the forum, and looking forward to reading and chating with you peeps. Im interested in buying a s14/15 but it be a while yet until i get lots if info and have made my mind up, I presently have a R33 GTR around 600 bhp afw. and planing on keeping her, so the next car is an addition to our family :D :thumbs:

cheers
Dai :nod:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy.. the drive of the S15 will be a lot different to the GT-R but its all good tho hehehe
Feel free to ask loads of questions we will try our best to give u all the infomation u need :wave:

T

tigerbay

Thanks for warm welcome guys, im looking forward to getting that back end out so to speak, theres something about well balanced RWD supercars that make my day, but u know what i meen. This particular car has my eye as it looks amazing and with the power to boot, i think it looks better than a r34, but thats my opinion :D, ive seen some amazing vids on the forum so far n it can only get better ;)

cheers
Dai

S

S15R

Welcome :D

btw
in terms of quality, R34 GTT's have much better build quality over S15's but when it comes to mods, S15 is very mod friendly :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
totally agree when i brought mine i was a tad scared about the back end droping out when i didnt expect it but it doesnt and it handles very well in wet and dry but u having a GT-R already u should be use to the power and how to control a power car as i moved from a Civic Vti which was only a 1.6 with 158bhp to a 2.0 250bhp it was a big jump and i was scared that i might not be very good in controlling the car but i was so surprised in how well it handled and started giving it more and more each day just to know how the handled and how much i could handle....
put it this way the back doesnt go unless u want it too :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Having moved from an S14, I can tell you that the Spec R is a vast improvement in the handling stakes. Much more predictable.

T

tigerbay

S15R said:
Welcome :D

btw
in terms of quality, R34 GTT's have much better build quality over S15's but when it comes to mods, S15 is very mod friendly :D

No without a doubt the r34 is an amazing car, but as far as looks go, for me that is, i just love the looks on the S15's and yes Sushiming i know what u mean about power n handling, a was i like to say amazed but i have to say shocked as there was an element of excited/fear when i first booted my GTR but u soon get used to it lol ,, i lie, its always a surprise, 600bhp in winter air,,,, ver quick :D indeed. also had the back out a few times :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh i do like a bit of the back out now and then looks good and scares the shit out of other on the road when they see u slide out like that but its so fun to do it hehehe :D iam such a bad boy damit :cool: