What's new

Silverstreak is back!

Reaction score
Website
www.mapmycar.co.uk
Country
Hi guys! I've been away for a while but I'm back and the car has been through a massive project which is due to be finished by the end of the month! I will post pictures and updates about what has been done when I get her back from Horsham Developments soon!

As I have been off for so long, unfortunately my original profile was deleted, but to refresh memories, my old threads are still viewable.. Use this link to see the S15 as she was; http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/3560-Silverstreaks-S15-*Update-19-07-2008*

well it's good to be back! I look forward to chatting to you guys soon 😋

Reaction score
Country
I saw your white S15 at Horsham Developments this Monday just gone. I was there getting my S15 Spec S tuned up when I saw yours being moved out of the workshop. Quite rare to see another S15 around.

Reaction score
Website
www.mapmycar.co.uk
Country
You know, I've had mine for 6 years now, and I've only ever seen one other on uk roads! Pewter one on the London orbital, think was a spec S like yours, but was completely standard.. Saw a black one in guernsey but apart from that, no others! So yeah.. Rare they are! One of the best things about them lol

So what did you get done? I've know Jez for years! Wouldn't take my car to anyone else. Can't recommend his knowledge and service enough!! :notworthy:

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, Ive never ever seen another S15 on the road, only S14's. The only time I see other S15's is when I go down to Santa Pod.

In regards to my car, I was having an uprated Fujitsubo manifold fitted along with a dyno run and cam cover removal, so I could respray it.

Looks good now, so im pleased ;)

Jez is a great guy, everytime I go we always have chat about the motoring world lol.

As you said I wouldnt go anywhere else either, friendly service at a garage is hard to find these days.