What's new

Introducing myself here

Reaction score
Country
Hello everyone my name is Damon and I am from The Netherlands. ( Somehow my "return" button seems to have given up sorry, so i'll let Mike put spaces between my paragraphs... )

Well.. I already own a Nissan 200sx S13 right now, it has the full OEM Kouki package. I had swapped a SR20det Redtop engine for the CA18 but it never got to run very well.. I brought it down by Sky-Engineering and for as far as they have tried to solve the problem they still haven't bumped into the actual problem. The costs of the repair went so high that I decided to sell the S13, keep the engine because it's condition is great and buy me a S15 spec s to eventually swap the redtop into the spec S.

I am now busy with trying to sell the body with the full kouki kit and wheels in one go so I can very soon purchase that S15. :) Well that is my story so far and I hope to show you all my future S15 soon!

Reaction score
Country
First I would thank the mods for correcting my first post. And pleaseexcuse my bad English, I always have to get used to the langauge again. Anyway here I have got some pics of my S13.