What's new

1999 sr20de

S

s15tramore

hi guys and girls, i'm new here and this is my silvia.

1999 white spec s

Engine:
- aftermarket air filter
- fk performance oil catch tank
- aftermarket leads
- iridium spark plugs
- jasma manifold
- full stainless exhaust with kakimoto backbox
- chrome brake fluid, power steering and fuse box covers

Wheels & Suspension:
- adjustable tein coilovers
- front strut brace
- 5zigen pro racer gn+ alloys with carbon centre caps

the rest is pretty much standard...

S

s15tramore

cheers man, no plans for her to be honest, other than change the wheels maybe, but I might get a spec r to park beside her :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Shopping list nooooooooooooooooo. Please take that off.
Car looks sweet otherwise

Reaction score
Country
second on removing the shopping list... its not even straight... theres no such this as a JASMA manifold unless its that nasty arse Chinese knock off company, jasma is japans association for ensuring that exhaust systems are made to a certain standard its a compliance badge. look on your header for FGK or HKS or something like that, somewhere on the flange that bolts to the head you may have a rare sort after header there

S

s15tramore

Don't worry guys shopping list is coming off!!! Thanks for the info on the manifold, will have to check it out.

Reaction score
Country
Nice Spec S buddy, got one myself and absoloutely love it. Your engine bay looks preety nice. Im having my cam cover resprayed as well next month along with a Fujitsubo header and uprated ECU installed and a full remap ;)

Yeah like spoonman stated, the only aftermarket headers I know of are the Fujitsubo headers (which are highly rated) and I believe HKS headers.

Reaction score
Country
Nice car man! :thumbs: Saw this in the flesh today, looking well! Love that duck tail! Much better without the stickers IMO... Any idea what brand the plugs are?

Reaction score
Country
Welcome! You haven't got any pics f the back have you. I'm debating that spoiler on mine at the moment.