What's new

'99 Spec R Gaijin content!

Reaction score
Country
Yet another change up with the car, I've been collecting parts for a while and one of the first things I picked up when getting the car was an OEM Spec-R wing and trunk. I finally got around to putting it on the car. I picked up a D-max roof spoiler as well, I will say that the quality for fit is straight garbage. I did get it second hand but I could tell the fit was crap even on their car with the amount of stacked double side tape to sit properly on the rear window. I put a minimal amount on the edges and none in the canter in hopes that it would fit a little better possibly, also leaving a good amount of weight on the edges throughout the day and night. Well the fit is still crap, so it will come off in the next few days. It will probably take a good amount of sanding and adding some material to get a good fit, for now I'll hold off on that project. I also came across a pair of wheels from a friend of mine and another pair from UpGarage. The pair of wheels I got from my friend are SSR SP1's in 18x10+11 and the wheels I found at UpGarage that I couldn't pass up are Work Equip 05's in 18x8.5+28 so with a free weekend I got to work in fitting my wheels!
Tuesday was 15 day at Daikoku PA (or so I thought...) A Typhoon also decided to show up and brought out no other 15's so I was the lone S15 on 15 day lol.

nice work with the lights dude:nod:
Thank you!

Reaction score
Country
Hey, I think I've met you before in the Auto Hobby shop! I'm the owner of the red S15 with the AVS Model 5 wheels.

Very nice car!!
I didn't notice you had a GP Sports bumper before, I actually just bought one since I was getting sick of my Impul bumper I have on now....

I wish I could lower mine like yours, but I live in a house with an EXTREMELY steep hill to get to my driveway, and I scrape as it is. After I move to a different house, my fender gap should be gone.

See you around!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
that car is beautiful. stunning example of an S15

I am trying to find a way out to Japan for a career. I am currently learning Japanese as the first step!

Reaction score
Country
Bloody hell what a stunning s15:smitten:

Hey Ali619 japanese is a great language too learn, does give you a headache at times tho lol.

Reaction score
Country
Probably going to upset some people here but I have decided to sell my S15. I sold it about a month and a half ago and picked up a mint '89 Silvia K's. CA18DET, awkwardly ugly yet cool looking. Car is near stock with a few upgrades that I'll be taking off shortly for new parts lol. Car was on stock suspension, old school HKS cat back, Cusco charge pipes, and an HKS filter. I pulled some parts off the old 15 that I could use in the 13. Many, many parts have been ordered and now its just a hurry up and wait game for them to come in. Only thing Ive put on are the red/clear tails and some cheap coilovers until my new ones arrive. I finally got around to taking some pics of the car so you have something to look at.

blooody hell, your a very lucky person too be where you are, car is looking fantastic
Thank you very much!
Hey, I think I've met you before in the Auto Hobby shop! I'm the owner of the red S15 with the AVS Model 5 wheels.
Very nice car!!
I didn't notice you had a GP Sports bumper before, I actually just bought one since I was getting sick of my Impul bumper I have on now....
I wish I could lower mine like yours, but I live in a house with an EXTREMELY steep hill to get to my driveway, and I scrape as it is. After I move to a different house, my fender gap should be gone.
See you around!
Yep, good chatting with you the other day. GP bumper looks great on your 15 :thumbs:
that car is beautiful. stunning example of an S15
I am trying to find a way out to Japan for a career. I am currently learning Japanese as the first step!
Thank you very much, I appreciate the positive comments! I highly recommend coming to japan, its a blast for sure!
vinnie said:
Bloody hell what a stunning s15:smitten:
Hey Ali619 Japanese is a great language too learn, does give you a headache at times tho lol.
Thanks!
Japanese would be awesome to learn, but not entirely necessary, although can be to your advantage. I'm slowly learning but conversing with Americans and Japanese friends in English doesn't help the learning process. They want to learn English not the other way around haha

Reaction score
Country
Hey I'm gutted that you sold your s15 but the silva k is cool:thumbs:

Look forward in seeing the evolution :p

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Love that man! Always wanted one of those, judging on your 15 I can see this becoming an awesome car! Good luck with it, look forward to some updates

Reaction score
Country
I'm still waiting on a good amount of parts for the S13 but I did get my Fortune Auto coilovers. I decided to throw on a few other parts that were in the house like my Bride seats that I had in the S15, Do-Luck half cage, Cusco strut bars, triple projector headlights, smoked corners, blast pipes, and my LED red/clear tails. I also picked up a temporary set of wheels Work XSA02's 17x8 +15f/+25r and I rolled the fenders and quarters to make room for the new shoes :O
I pulled all the old electronics that were in the cabin (Old boost controller, "security system" Turbo timer, and the rats nest of wires that were stuffed in the dash and bay) and put in a new double DIN Pioneer head unit.
I also did the timing belt, water pump, acc belts, radiator hoses, charge pipe couplers, and coil packs replaced. Just a little bit of basic maintenance and peace of mind knowing the following items were taken care of.

Hey I'm gutted that you sold your s15 but the silva k is cool:thumbs:
Look forward in seeing the evolution :p
I have had a few people question why I sold the 15, I did miss it but now that I have a few parts on the car and able to start fresh to make my own car I'm really happy with my decision.
Love that man! Always wanted one of those, judging on your 15 I can see this becoming an awesome car! Good luck with it, look forward to some updates
Thank you! I'm really stoked to show you guys whats in store next for the car but I'll wait once its all on the car.
Your car is looking so clean! Awsome looking S15
Thank you, I appreciate it!
Ah, well your old S15 was dope, so I can't wait to see what you have planned with your new car.
Still have a couple items left from the S15, slowly getting the S13 into shape to where I'm not ashamed to take it anywhere.

Reaction score
Country
Back with a few updates on the S13...
I've been stockpiling some parts at the house so I could do the changeover to where the car is now. Ordered these parts shortly after leaving the states when I was messing with the CRX. I ordered them through Enjuku racing to include the LED tails, Fortune Coilovers, Wilwood brake kit up front with stainless lines all around, Isis Pro hubs with extended studs and OEM Nissan rear bearings. Still some parts on the way but I had all that was necessary to swap to 5 lug.

handy have some bride low maxs thrown around the house:) cool s13 man.
lol, yeah maybe. Those are about to be swapped as well for a new set of seats I picked up at Tokyo Auto Salon '14.