What's new

New to the forum!

Reaction score
Country
How's it going everyone, I am a proud owner of my new S15, just bought it a couple weeks ago and decided to finally join the forum. I've owned differet S chassis throughout my lifetime already always been a Nissan guy started out in a Nissan 200SX (B14 chassis U.S) and threw a Pulsar GTI-R motor in that, then I moved onto my first S chassis my 1993 Nissan 240sx Fast back or hatchback. Not too long after I wanted something a bit newer so I ended up getting a 1995 240SX Zenki although I still do miss my S13 sometimes it was a great car. then I moved on to a S14 Kouki and now i'm finally here with my new S15.

[/IMG]

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the forum! I thought it was hard to get one registerd in the US? Anyways looks nice with that spoiler.. me wants :p

Reaction score
Country
car isn't registered yet but car came from California, I'm in Nevada currently on business. that's why it has plates in the picture(used old owners 240sx plates so tow truck would let us actually tow the car home.) I believe it's Nismo R-tune spoiler if I'm correct.

Reaction score
Country
Curious to see the pic that dont work, links invalid?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
looks nice, you'll have to start a build thread on that