What's new

Completely new, a future S15 owners

Reaction score
Country
Now a S15 Owner

Hi guys,

Completely new to S15's, never driven one or sat in one, but always wanted one!
Currently actively looking for a S15, came across this one, wonder if any of you know the previous owner or any history of this car:

http://www.paulbrowncars.co.uk/car_....-Full-spec-to-follow-Nissan_225_10_index.php

From what I've been told, it was imported in 2008, 1 previous owner, in very good condition.

Not sure if Paul Brown is a trustful guy as seen some good and bad reviews.

Thanks!
Michael

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi mate.
I've currently got mine for sale. Higher mileage but it is stage 3. Have a look if you are interested.

Cheers

Reaction score
Country
Krish: Very nice S15 indeed, but I am more keen on the white one.

tooley: I am not very fuss about the interior, just need a clean and tiday white 15, its so hard to find the right one.

What I concern about this car is the history of it, have been reading some post for Paul Brown, some good and some bad, so I am still thinking about it.

Reaction score
Country
I posted a previous thread asking about this car due to it coming from Paul Brown.. Just be careful with this particular dealer he has stocked a fair few 'damage repaired' cars in the past.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the info! I better hunt around elsewhere. Hopefully the right car will come up for sale soon or I may just import one myself.

Reaction score
Country
i asked them to today to view that s15 you've posted up and said i wasnt aloud to view the car unless was going to buy there and then and then put phone down on me
personally i think thats very rude and bad customer service
dont know if any one else had probe

Reaction score
Country
Hay, thanks for the info, but for 10995, I could get a fresh import with low mileage.

Never heard of someone not allow to view the car unless they are going to buy, how could people possibly decide to buy a car without viewing it?

If he said something like not allow to test drive without insurance or putting down the deposit, I think thats reasonable.

Looks like they not very interest in selling their cars!

Reaction score
Country
Just to let you know, that S15 at DCY should be a fresh import; it came over on the boat at around the same time as my car (end of May). It's not a car that's been in the UK very long at all. My budget was always £10k and it was very difficult to find anything decent for that price.

Reaction score
Country
I will be mainly interest in white, possibly black. Hopefully there will be one of them up for sale soon.

Seems like the importer is asking more for the car. I remember it used to be 9500 or 9995 some sort of price. With the Yen devalued a lot, they even mark it for more, like 10995, 10500.

Reaction score
Country
if its any help mate, i got mine for 10.5k and the car came with no aero and had full kit fitted once in the uk included in the price. 11k was my budget. car was 6.9, customs was just over 1k then the rest was for alarm, service, waxoyled, registration docs, mot etc and then them to fit full aero and paint. these cars maybe old but they certainly hold their value. mine had 62k miles on the clock.

oh and i started searching in october and didnt win an auction till february this year!!

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
I'm importing my Spec R in through JM Imports. It's costing me £11.5k but it only has 36,500 miles

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
Takes 6 weeks on the boat and then about a week to get your car ready for the uk.

The longest part is finding a car and also the boats only leave at the end of each month. So if you find one on the 6th of a month, you have a long wait.

Reaction score
Country
also the more parts you have added on once your car gets here obviously the longer you have to wait, but with a good s15 its so worth the wait!