What's new

Importing a fresh one

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
I've been advised to take it to an abandoned car park on a wet day. I should get a feel for her then :D

Reaction score
Country
The thing I find with the stock diff is in 1st it don't know what it wants to do but 2 on it will lock and the car will go sideways and be pretty controllable I don't skid my car but I have played to get a feel for it and when your out driving it does go and you soon learn to deal with it lol..

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
Its going to be a whole new world for me.
I don't think the power side of things will be a problem, just the back end trying to be in front of me thing

Reaction score
Country
I never had a rwd car before this but had a few seriously quick cars so speed isn't an issue it was just the fact they don't drive straight that often lol.

they are mega fun though...

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
Picking her up tomorrow. Bit of a train journey to Newcastle and then a lovely drive home.

Some pics

Reaction score
Country
That looks really clean nice, looks like a greedy front lip on the bumper.
What's the rear spoiler though doesn't look standard but looks good though.
Enjoy your drive home

Reaction score
Country
Looks super clean! And JM-Imports, you couldn't have gone wrong.

Look forward to seeing it progress. And no doubt see it in person sometime as I'm only in Wolverhampton :)

Reaction score
Country
Welcome Thats a greddy lip alright! Unsure about the nismo spoiler but i think i like it! Nice clean looking car, well ware! :)

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
Not long been back.

Wow, its a beast of a car.
When i got to JM Imports it was raining hard, so i took the car out but drove it very steadily. Even driving it like that i could tell it was a beast.
So after drooling at their cars and having a chat / brew I left for home.
This is the first RWD car ive owned so driving home in the rain and standing water was a bit nerving. As soon as i got to the Derbyshire border, it stopped raining and the roads were dry. This give me more confidence and i started to open her up a bit.

Love this car already and i don't even know how to drive it properly yet. Awesome!

Sims77

Reaction score
Country
Cheers mate

I can't wait to get some new wheels but I've got to wait till after Christmas, apparently the kids Christmas stuff comes first. :D

Reaction score
Country
Well technically the wheels are for them....they don't want to be seen in a car in need of new wheels!!