What's new

Almost an s15 from Scotland

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

at the moment I'm still driving around in a mk2 mx5 that is currently up for sale, although I'm going to miss it.

but today I a ordered my new car from Jurgen at JM imports, a grey 2000 s15 spec r which has had one owner from new in Japan.
I don't have full specs yet but it has coilovers and an aftermarket exhaust system. The car has already been despoilered and looks immaculate.
It should be in the country mid June, and I can't wait!

Reaction score
Country
Sup dude, welcome to the forum! Car looks pretty clean - nice and unmolested! Mx5 looks like fun - what're they like to drive? Go-kartey?

J

Reaction score
Country
Nice S15 mate, I'm waiting on mine arriving as well! Not sure if you had the same experience, but it took me a while to find a nice one- loads of crashed/horribly modified ones on the auctions. Yours looks in pretty good shape; every time I see a S15 I can't believe how well the car's design has aged.

MX-5 looks great, don't think I've ever seen one with that kind of roof spoiler. I imagine it will have been a fun car to drive, seems owners always rate them highly.

Reaction score
Country
No I never had any problems like that, I went via Jurgen at JM imports as I have never heard a bad thing about him/them.

mx5's are brilliant cars like! I absolutly love mine, it's great fun to drive and I have never had any problems at all with the car. So fingers crossed I have done the right thing by getting an s-body.

Haha shorty, don't go changing again any time soon then please