What's new

My S15 dream is now reality!

O

OKI_S15

Well i arrived on the island of Okinawa almost a month ago and have finally made my dream of someday owning a S15 a reality!! Super excited!! She is nothing to really brag about compared to most of the bad ass cars you guys have on here. But hey, i finally gott one and as am happy as can be. She is a Peral White 99 that is bare bones stock. Bone stock SR20, suspension and everything. Its pretty much impossible to find anything than a base model here on island, the locals have snatched up all the Spec Rs and Spec S' and wont let them go to save their lives.

As for modifications to be done, i already have some parts purchased just waiting to go on. Im focusing mostly on suspension and handling at the moment, as the island is small and the SR20 has enough power to zip around the island for now. If any of you guys have any feed back on what modifications can be done it would be appreciated. This is my first import i have ever owned and am looking forward to all the help and insight this community has to offer.

Thank you guys for letting me in to your community and i am looking forward to great tips and discussions from/with you guys for hopefully years to come!