What's new

made my s15 dream a reality! very happy right now :)

R

revhead

So I just picked up my first s15 today!

Its a 2002 Spec R GT in Pewter grey/silver. All stock apart from a turbo back exhaust, 135xxxks. Happy as :)

I have wanted one for the past 10 years!! And during those 10 years until now (nearing the end of my probationary license) all I have been doing is reading magazines and looking up and learning about the s15 online. I currently also have a 1990 Mazda mx5 na6 which I will be selling shortly to make room in my wallet for s15 goodies haha.

Pretty happy with the car, all it needs is a service and an rwc. Mechanically its performs well so I’m not too worried, it’s the exterior that I’m looking into doing something with. By no means is it in bad condition, every panel is straight and smooth, just the stone chips in the front and a couple of noticeable big-ish scratches in the paint is what I’m worried about. But I’ll sort all that body work out soon when I get busy with some tasteful mods and possibly some body changes.

Anyway, hello s15 community. :)

R

revhead

haha thanks everyone. I only have one pic for now. I’ll go pic happy when the car gets road worthy cert on Tuesday and gets a wash/clay/wax.

By the way, I’m looking for a new boot lid in pewter WITH the GT wing holes.. Anyone know anyone with one? I’m located in Australia, VIC. city: Melbourne :)