What's new

Hi All... (Update:06/12/2006 Pics added)

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Yakozan said:
I think we all know that Black is the fastest colour :D

Me and Topper has about the same engine spec, but mine put out more power on the dyno :p

having a de-catted turbo-back exhaust had absolutely nothing to do with it. It's just the colour that brings out the extra horsies :wack:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :clap:

Check this tho, It was actually proven a few years back in the pulsar camp that Black and white ones were indeed quicker due to only having 1 coat of celulose paint and no laquer compared to 3 coats + laquer on the grey and red ones therefore making them heavier :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That is almost entirely true :thumbs: lol

Dont worry, I dont really think colour makes um faster..... or do I.?????? ;) :D

J.

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Ah yes, but a single fart would probably close the gap on that speed difference...
What if i burped while you farted.??? Would that restore my lead.???? :nod: :nod: :nod:

This thread has all got a bit random now :eek: :eek: :thumbs:

J.

K

kieran

well god damn i never thought i see a thread like this lol, We all know the thruth her as yakozan said Black is the fastest, that is a FACT, it becuase they look soooooo much nicer that whilst you lot are farting and belching the rest are just mesmorised (spelling) by the black beauty and therefore their feet fall off the loud pedal.........................you know its all plausable :thumbs:

L

llama_au

justin666 said:
Yakozan said:
I think we all know that Black is the fastest colour :D

Me and Topper has about the same engine spec, but mine put out more power on the dyno :p

having a de-catted turbo-back exhaust had absolutely nothing to do with it. It's just the colour that brings out the extra horsies :wack:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :clap:

Check this tho, It was actually proven a few years back in the pulsar camp that Black and white ones were indeed quicker due to only having 1 coat of celulose paint and no laquer compared to 3 coats + laquer on the grey and red ones therefore making them heavier :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That is almost entirely true :thumbs: lol

Dont worry, I dont really think colour makes um faster..... or do I.?????? ;) :D

J.
lol, paint doesn't weigh that much. The wait will be worth it, looks like you've picked up a nice example from the photos :)