What's new

Back in an S15

Reaction score
Hi all, was here a few years ago when I had my first S15.

Well I was a bit young (20yrs old) and decided I'd spend my savings on a 2001 spec R... Well it only lasted 3 months and I smashed it up thinking I was cool!

After that I bought an AE86 Levin which was awesome, swapped the 1.6 16v for a 1.6 20v with ITB's and drove it for a year.

Decided I wanted more power and bought a 1995 S14 . It's quite cool and all that but just doesn't look as good or handle as well as an S15.

So now... Next week I'm picking up another 2001 Spec R and I can't wait!!!

Well that's it really. You'll probably see me clogging up the forum with bollocks from now on.

Matt

Reaction score
Country
im waiting on my first s15, arrives in april- i dont want to smash it up although it seems a common occurance on here haha!

Reaction score
Country
Welcome back,I'm gona be getting myself a spec r v soon! Hope i don't smash it up.

my evo was tail happy,400bhp 420ftlbs but it still aint a red car so I'll be going easy when I get one!

make sure you get some pics up!

Reaction score
When your young everyone should buy an NA car and learn to drive. Then progress to boosted performance and understand and respect the challenge of a turbo charged car.

Glad you made it back..

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
The red BN sports one?! That was a bargain and a serious bit of kit! Good buy!!!

Get the graphics off it and it will be one of the best 15's in the uk!