What's new

Hey guys been reading this website for hours thought id say hi

S

Sempiternal

So Hi!

hey, as my title states i have been reading through the forum topics as a guest for the past week!

a few reasons for that, the S15 is a dream car to me, so much so for the vets on the board i have been looking at/ wanting the S15 (uk prices) since £15k value and in recent years i saw it go to £12000 ish value, and by ebay standards is 10k for fresh import :)

just to sway off topic at the point the s15 was above 12k british pounds(a couple years ago) i had purchased an (imho) immaculate 1993 JDM s14 with digital climate control and an air purerifier on parcel shelf i bought it for 3k, the most amazing car i ever bought totally standard a gorgeous example,

btw i have pics if anyone wants to see a standard 93 s14;),

ok i dont want to ramble, .. so i il say i joined the s15oc.com forum, as i know deep down i want a s15 , and when you guys get to know me your realise since i purchased the s14 my job status or i should say career took a nose dive or two thanx to the uk recession(s), i had to sell my cars even my beloved ITR (teggy) a year ago as i needed money and it broke my heart, i had an imported teggy that was fully loaded for an N/A imbox i got pics it would of been perfect for fast n the furious 1 car lol ;) ,

you know the hardest thing for an introduce yourself thread is how you go about it!, im finding im rambling about previous cars then talking off topic i work nights and i should be asleep ready for tonights shift sigh lol,

you know im just gonna go introduce myself, im 31, i desire an s15, ,, i love jap cars,, i am a member of sxoc a few years ago (Rob silvia) but this website / forum caters to the s15 enthusiast!, anyway again i work nights so il post when you lot are more than likely asleep

and the biggest part of joining this site is, in past couple of years i have been in no position to even think about owning a JDM car, but my new career path has now opened the door to the possibility in a few months i could be possibly talking to torque gt about my requirements lol,

so in the meantime ive joined up, and will continue to read the countless threads on s15 members builds and in the body/ mechanical threads,

anyway i dont expect anyone to reply not untill they say a thread stating ive gone to any generic importer and awaiting my arrival, jeez i need sleep,

really liking this forum

;) Rob