What's new

Hi I'm New Too!

X

XxDJCyberLoverxX

Hi I'm Daniel, and I just joined today. I've always loved the S15... it has been my dream car for many years now and I'd love to own an authentic one some day.

Unfortunately, its kind of hard to own one considering I live in California; nonetheless, not everything is impossible if you have the money.

I always love to dream 'bout the S15 and spend hours looking at pictures and specs online!!! w0000t!

I currently own an Integra... lol. I'll frequent this forum, that's for sure! :wave:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Hi Dan! Welcome :wave:

I've put you post into its own thread for you :)

From what I hear, it certainly can be hard to get an S15 into the States. As you say, though, its not impossible. Feel free to ask us any questions you have, or just surf the forum and join in :thumbs: Can't promise we can help you with the details of US import laws though... :p

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
XxDJCyberLoverxX said:
Hi I'm Daniel, and I just joined today. I've always loved the S15... it has been my dream car for many years now and I'd love to own an authentic one some day.

Unfortunately, its kind of hard to own one considering I live in California; nonetheless, not everything is impossible if you have the money.

I always love to dream 'bout the S15 and spend hours looking at pictures and specs online!!! w0000t!

I currently own an Integra... lol. I'll frequent this forum, that's for sure! :wave:
Hi and welcome :wave:

nice to have some US people on the forum too.

from what I understand getting a S15 legalized in the US is a full-time job :(
And especially in California with it's very strict emissions laws.

Just move here to Sweden and your problems would be out of the way :)

The S15 is a great car. To bad you guys are missing out on it.
The Integra is also a good car. As I understand, the S15 and Integra Type-R was close rivals in Jap-land.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Welcome, i want a job in the States :wave:

Would love to take the S15 over with me, but as pointed out above, it aint easy (so i hear), would need an oil cooler too :nod:

S

Speedy

Hello and Welcome :wave: I just want to move to the US full stop i went Miami last November and loved it, especially the beach i felt like i was part of the cast on Baywatch :D

S

S15_silvia_

hi and welcome...enjoy the site and have a look about and get a feel for it... :wave:

X

XxDJCyberLoverxX

Oh wow... thanks soo much! You guys are much more welcoming than other car-based forums I often go to! I love this place!!!! Nice to meet you all!