What's new

French S15 owner

D

DriftShop

Hi everyone, I'm Nicolas, owner of the company DriftShop (we run a professional tuning shop and online store www.driftshop.fr ).

I own an 86 and an S15 and that why I'm here :D

Here it is :

I'm currently rebuilding it, that its current state, more or less :

Full weld-in cage designed and installed by us, wide body with full Driftworks chassis and suspension parts.
Engine setup is quite basic at the moment, stock turbo running upgraded fuel rail with 750 cc injectors on E85 fuel, mapped around 350 bhp.
Trust exhaust, Blitz intake and FMIC, Power FC management, 6 spd still yet not broken and Kaaz 2 way diff !

I'm here mainly because I spotted a left hand drive dashboard I'm very interested in :D

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
awesome! Once I have the mechanical setup I want my car is being stripped like yours. 350hp for the standard turbo is the most I have heard :)

Beautiful!

Reaction score
Country
awesome! Once I have the mechanical setup I want my car is being stripped like yours. 350hp for the standard turbo is the most I have heard :)

Beautiful!
dont hope for 350 if you are tuning on pump fuel

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
another irish car :) that reg seems very familiar .

were loosing so many sweet cars.... your doing a great job rebuilding though . any pics if the ae86 . ive and s15 and hachi too .

D

DriftShop

Beautiful!

Thank you everyone :)

Yes, the turbo is quite maxed out, but thanks to E85 fuel this is possible.
I'm running a Bosch 044 fuel pump ;)

Subzero : I was indeed living in Dublin until late 2010.

Here is pic of the hachi :

It has a 20V black top

subzero

Reaction score
posted your pic above on a thread here in ireland (its just a thread about all the nice cars ireland has lost since the recession) ... and the previous owner posted a few pics you might like ....

Last edited:
D

DriftShop

Oh cool shots !!! Thanks very much for the pics !!
Where can I see that Irish thread ?