What's new

Hello from Emerald Isle

D

Derek

Hello to all Silvia Owners!

My name Is Derek. I'm 23 and Live in Cork Southern Ireland. Currently as i type i am driving a 2001 Peugeot 206 but it w'ont be too long until i am a fellow S15 owner..

I was debating between a S15 or S2000 but for comfort reasons and Turbo the S15 has come out on top.. I have been on about getting one for over a year now and am Always browing through auction sites to find the perfect one for me..

I am Also on www.swoc.co.uk and was on the old site aswell. But i am only getting around to posting now.

Thanks

Derek

D

Derek

kopijack said:
Welcome along Derek :)

So your really going to get one :D

Excellent!
Thanks Andy..

Oh hell yeah.. I've been on about one for far too long now.. Plus i have to stop playing with your dumpvalve before i go and break it..
Andy we can have a Ireland S15 meet?? :)

Thanks to Ginuwine - S15

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You two could come over to the big S15 meet Ming suggested :nod: If i can do it sure you guys can :thumbs:

Oh welcome to the site :D

D

Derek

Topper said:
You two could come over to the big S15 meet Ming suggested :nod: If i can do it sure you guys can :thumbs:

Oh welcome to the site :D
We'll see. Next Summer i presume.. bit more of trip from Ireland than Scotland..

Andy, I've told you not too sell and i'll buy ur seats alrite..

F

FLY 200

GDAY DEREK

Gday mate and welcome, Cork Southern Ireland hey even sounds like a great place. Great choice of cars to choose between but i reckon the s15 is the right car to buy, the s2000 has many aftermarket parts and upgrades as well but u just cant beat the buzz that a rear wheel drive turbo car gives. good luck with ur decision :cool:

D

Derek

Re: GDAY DEREK

FLY 200 said:
Gday mate and welcome, Cork Southern Ireland hey even sounds like a great place. Great choice of cars to choose between but i reckon the s15 is the right car to buy, the s2000 has many aftermarket parts and upgrades as well but u just cant beat the buzz that a rear wheel drive turbo car gives. good luck with ur decision :cool:
Cheers. Decision is made. Granted the Vtech's are good but its the turbo and the fact that the s15 has a hard top that draws me..

D

Derek

Nicely said:
S15R said:
I didn't want to say... :indiff:

You realise that you are forbidden from doing things like that to an S15? :p
C'ant promise Nicely, I've been bitted with the Styling bug. Gonna try and have the Silvia at show standard. With power and Suttle mods like Carbon fibre etc..