What's new

Hello from Chile

Reaction score
Country
Hello how are you??

I'm Gabriel from Chile, I own a S15 since a year ago. Don't have many pictures of it but here's some. It's entirely "stock spec", and I use it as a daily.

♦ por Gustavoalfonso fotografias ©, en Flickr

I also own a 200SX RS13, which I love a lot! here some pics
This is my little rocket, it has a lot of mods, there isn't a lot of horse power but it's really fun

The reason I came up here is because I'm searching for information about S15 brake pads compatibility, as in many countries, the "15" is grey import here so I'm looking for pads which I can put on it. Don't need high performance pads, I only need functional pads, so, any ideas about common pads that will work (front+rear)? My car has the small calipers, it's an N/A 4-speed AT... Ahm, also, I need the same for the oil filter.

Thank you all, and I hope to be a useful member to you

Gabriel Sepulveda

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate, I'm assuming by 'stock spec', you mean engine tuning? Because those wheels and strut brace didn't come out the factory ;)

Looks nice though mate!

Pads, can't help you with, but the oil filter is the same as the S14 and are common as hell. You can buy them in your average parts shop here in the UK, so shouldn't be hard for you to find at all. Just make sure its for an SR20 and you'll be fine. :)

Last edited: