What's new

Noob(to this site not the car world) lol hit me up!

N

Norcals15

Hey guys names Rj I'm from northern California area I'm 21 currently own a 350gt and a ap1 and looking to buy a s15 off this site so if anyone in Cali or the states has one for sale hit me up I'm desperate for one been wanting to buy one for years now and finally have the money for one so let me know what you guys have I'm down for car meets around the bay area whenever just let me know if you guys have any questions just ask

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey mate. Welcome! Not many USA owners on here, mostly uk (thats great britain or England) and down under (Australia and New Zealand)! there was one that came up forsale about a year ago in the states but you'd be best searching the importers in the us for one.

Reaction score
Country
hey dude, +1 for getting one imported. if theres none for sale, its the only thing to do! haha. get a nice fresh jdm spec-r ;)

N

Norcals15

hey dude, +1 for getting one imported. if theres none for sale, its the only thing to do! haha. get a nice fresh jdm spec-r ;)

Thanks guys and ya I kinda figured that out looking through the topics ha but I'm kind of a newbie to the whole importing Japanese cars so any details on how to do that and get one here in California??

Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
Welcome to the site, wish you best of luck in your search for an S15 in the states but from what iv heard, you would be lucky to ever see one on the roads as any S15 brought over has been for show and not road use. I think there is massive limits on importing this particular model with required LHD conversions etc.. Basically they are banned and you would have to be willing to spend $$$$ to acquire one but don't quote me on that. Its just what iv gathered.