What's new

Hi there!

Reaction score
Country
Hi,

My names Ashley. Nice to meet you all.

Decided to finally sign up to the S15 owners club today after now owning an S15 for a year and a half lol.

Purchased my Nissan silvia s15 type S from SVA Imports in Dover back in May 2011.

She's silver with full ballistix aero body kit, racing spoiler, Work cr emotion alloys (bronze), black carbon fibre hood, momo steering wheel and an all new alpine sound system and subwoofer ;)

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Welcome

You aren't far from my home. I'm from between Reading and Basingstoke. You know of any car meets over xmas?

Post up some pics too

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
Hello :D

I bought mine from there last February and found them a nightmare to deal with!

Get some pictures up :)

Reaction score
Country
Yeah sorry for no pics guys. Have some but need to upload. You may have seen me driving her around Bracknell peel centre as I work at Currys there and sometimes drive her into Wokingham/Reading area.

Love the car to bits, but she's currently In for repairs at sva due to a timing chain cover oil leak :(

I do agree with shifty though, the guys there are not exactly the most talkative bunch, but they know what there doing at the end of the day and do a good job.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the delay guys, been really busy with my 3D Design work lately. But as promised here's some pics of my S15:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]