What's new

KoniChiwA ;)

B

BeckyB

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. So just wanted to say hi (in true Japanese style... even though i'm not Japanese) and to introduce myself...

I have had my S15 for about 2 years now and thought it was about time I joined a forum and met some other people who share the love of them too :)

Unfortunately mine is an N/A at the moment (i know dont write me off just yet...lol) but I have a new engine waiting to go into it which will be turbo'd :)

:cool:

Cheers

Becky :nod::wave:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate :wave: i love the welcome message,,,, ive learnt some Japanese today haha :D, hope the engine change goes ok for you if you get any problems ask around on here because there's lots of helpful people on here and for uploading photos lots of people on here myself including use Photobucket to upload photos to the site :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome !
there are a few non turbo on the site, we are all friendly and there is lots of information and knowledgable people on the site so don't be afraid to ask questions !
good luck with the engine swap, hope all goes well!

Reaction score
Country
oh no sorry becky for calling you mate didn't read the name LOL:rolleyes: and think that's cool as for a woman to own a jap sports car i want to get one for my girl friend and get it done in pink for her LOL :D