What's new

hello! new s15 owner :D

Reaction score
Country
hey guys , name is nick , finally own a s15 and im loving it! picked up my s15 last week. styling wise it aint anything special, but im going to swap the works 9 kit for standard aero (hopefully find a aero front bumper) and change the light for black ones (not a fan of silvier ones) great power out of it, it has a hks turbo, power fc and a load more mods

here are a few pics, all ive done so far to it is put on CST hyper zero 1 wheels, going to need to get the arch roller out haha!

here is the past cars ive owned

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate :wave: that is a lovely s15 i think its pucker as and love the wheels sticking out the arch's just watch for the law cause they could pull you for it but saying that ive seen 4x4s that had tires well out the arch's and never got a pull thou in England, anyway i love your cars and your new s15 is beautiful and bet it is good fun with a hks turbo :). i found a site the other day that dos new aero bumpers if you want the name of it ill try and tag it on here like other people do

Reaction score
Country
thanks dude, that doesnt seem to be the correct bumper though :( im having trouble posting anywhere on the forum, whats the story there guys :)

Reaction score
Country
Blood hell sorry mate iam a numpty c**t, the only other place i can think of is RHDjapan, and the post problems happen to me sometimes i think its just were the admins are really busy