Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hyperlemon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper
    Hi again mate

I'm loving all your cars, wouldnt mind the Legacy as my daily driver
    Hahaha.... cheers.... It's a good daily transport as of course, it's a stationwagon and yet it's turbocharged plus manual gearbox !

Wolf in a sheep skin...kekekeke :P

Derek Guest
    Welcome to s15oc.com,

The Stickers on ypur s15, Are they the sam as on the Blitz Skyline? Really liking your daily driver too..

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperlemon
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiming
    welcome back mate and good too see ur showing off ur lovely S15 again hehehe
    THANK YOU GUYS....

Well...Sushiming Brother....perhaps these might be a last few pics of the car that I owned....coz someone offered a very tempting price to buy the car with all the goodies, spare parts, spare turbos, spare gearbox, to go with the car....

I am confused....and I don't really want to sell the car.....

no u cant sell it can u.....if u do u will have to buy another S15 find a yellow one to suit ur name hehe......
    got any spare aprts u wanna give me.....

FLY 200 Guest

Very Nice Patrick

Welcome Patrick , Very nice automobile stable you have yourself liberty, s15 and rex, talk about decisions,decisions,decisions, good to have you on board the guys that frequent this forum have a wealth of experience and knowledge about the s15 but it will be good to have a professional tuning shop advisary on call.......talk about the best job in the world.

hyperlemon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperlemon
    welcome back mate and good too see ur showing off ur lovely S15 again hehehe
    THANK YOU GUYS....

Well...Sushiming Brother....perhaps these might be a last few pics of the car that I owned....coz someone offered a very tempting price to buy the car with all the goodies, spare parts, spare turbos, spare gearbox, to go with the car....

I am confused....and I don't really want to sell the car.....

no u cant sell it can u.....if u do u will have to buy another S15 find a yellow one to suit ur name hehe......
    got any spare aprts u wanna give me.....
    Hahahaha.....good one, mate !

hyperlemon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    Welcome to s15oc.com,

The Stickers on ypur s15, Are they the sam as on the Blitz Skyline? Really liking your daily driver too..
    Yes, the stickers are the smaller version, coz sticker was provided to us by Blitz Japan as we are concentrating on drifting as well in this part of the world, especially in South East Asia to create a market presence.

Cheers

hyperlemon Guest

Re: Very Nice Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by FLY 200
    Welcome Patrick , Very nice automobile stable you have yourself liberty, s15 and rex, talk about decisions,decisions,decisions, good to have you on board the guys that frequent this forum have a wealth of experience and knowledge about the s15 but it will be good to have a professional tuning shop advisary on call.......talk about the best job in the world.
    Thank you FLY200.

I will try to contribute as much as I could as you know that sometimes frequent the forums becomes a luxury for me when I need to travel overseas to meet customers and check on customers' cars, etc as well as our local drift and circuit scenes... so can be quite taxing, nevertheless, I will try my best.

Thank you once again !

Liked
    I hear ya regarding the high taxes in Singapore! I was contimplating living there a few years back but the house and car prices knocked me over - nearly couldn't get back up! I saw a 1989 CRX in a car yard with some mods for 50K (in NZ only 4K), (ps while in Malaysia - I saw a RX7 1992 (and auto) for $150K (approx 80-95K NZ at the time), in NZ - these would cost you 15K. Man we get cars cheap here. When you see a guy driving a late model porsche in NZ - you think he must have some spare change; when you see a guy in Singapore driving a late model porsche - he must own a couple of countries!!
    What do you call a Rx7 with reliability, decent build quality and a better exhaust note? - a specR S15!

chirubia Guest
    i'm not sure about Singapore but in Thailand (where i live) the taxes for imported car is 300% of the actual price....

Liked
    move to NZ man, cars are cheap here! Rego per year is approx $240, warrants are $60 and then you just have to cover petrol. Cars are cheap too Evo7 $26K, 2000 S15 $21K, R33 GTR $30K. It would only be cheaper in Japan eh.
    What do you call a Rx7 with reliability, decent build quality and a better exhaust note? - a specR S15!