What's new

S15 owner from France

A

ARSOUILLERB26

hi, my name is Geoffrey, I'm 26 and I live in south of France.

I'm the happy owner of a type R S15 imported from Irland by myself ^^

I'm actually restoring the car (new paint, fixing the wheels crack, trying to find an unfindable new ignition barrel to start it: if anyone knows where to find... xD)

on the car we have:

- works wheels
- tein coilover
- 2 way diff
- hks boost controller
- full jasma exaust

Thank you very much for reading me ;)

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
if the ignition barrel is the same as a skyline then ebay.co.uk search 'MOFF SHOP ignition'

He is a local garage to me, good guy, parts will be going very cheap as he is clearing out. I think he has 4 or so all starting at £5. Worth a punt I think!

A

ARSOUILLERB26

I just saw the MOFF SHOP !! Right, it s very very cheap... good adress ;) I record

But I really don't know if it's the same ignition barrel and if yes, which one... 32/33/34? GTR or not?

I believe S15 type S and type R are not the same one, but i could be wrong...

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Oh dear, think you may be too late for ebay. He is worth giving a ring if they are the same though!

Good luck with the restoration. I really want to make mine as new! I'm having to settle for keeping it in good condition and upgrading slowly until I have the time and a garage to make it right.

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
welcome to the forum dude. you should get some pics up of your car, i love a good build thread. there is a guy called roachey on here, he is breaking an s15 down to a rolling shell, so he might have an ignition barrel. could be work sending him a pm.

Reaction score
Country
Nissan Skyline R34 / Silvia S15 / Cefiro A33 / Maxima A33/ ignition switch and key (Ignition#: AS-54).

search for any of the above and it will fit

A

ARSOUILLERB26

Thank you very much: Spoonman, you are my new Hero ^^

Do you know if r34 gtt and gtr ignition barrel are the same? Cause my key is not coded but I suppose GTR one is: does it make a difference (key coded or not) on the ignition barrel or it's only in the ECU?

Thanks again