What's new

Hello from Devon

Reaction score
Country
Hi, Guys and Girls.

I thought i would introduce myself, as hopefully i will be spending a lot of time on here in the future.
I have wanted an S15 for a long time now, but i thought it would be sensible to get an S14A first as it seemed a lot cheaper car to get used to RWD and initially buy.

I have owned my S14A just over a year and have been saving alongside for an S15, always keeping my eye on the for sale ads. Hopefully i might be picking one up this weekend if all goes well, when i go to view it.

I look forward to meeting some of you at events and meets in the future. I see already there are a few people from yeovil and ive seen one or 2 near Exeter both of which are only a 20-30min drive for me.

For now heres a pic of my S14A that i am selling at the moment. Hopefully a lot of the modified bits will go straight on.

Thanks
Ryan :)

Reaction score
Country
You best still turn up to the meets I sort buddy, want to check out your s15 when you get it :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate :) We've got a fair few 15's kicking about down here now, plenty of room for more though! I was going to say we need to organise a south west 15 meet but with Chris here i might get shouted at...!

Reaction score
Country
Not if I'm invited :D I'll park around the corner so your cars don't catch rust I promise :)

Reaction score
Country
You best still turn up to the meets I sort buddy, want to check out your s15 when you get it :D
Yeh i will still be at all the meets :)

Welcome mate :) We've got a fair few 15's kicking about down here now, plenty of room for more though! I was going to say we need to organise a south west 15 meet but with Chris here i might get shouted at...!
Lol, if you do ever decide to do one that would be ace, as i think i barely know of two people with them.

Welcome to the club buddy. Torque GT are in your area, check them out :)
Cheers, i paid them a visit sometime last year when i was looking, iirc looking at your car, it was one of the ones they had their at the time? Very nice car :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Welcome buddy... Torque GT are the way to go unless you find a mint one on here!
Thanks, i'm hoping i have found one, its completely standard low miles and only been in the uk just over a year. Then i will transfer all my parts accross to it.

If not then i am definitely going to look into importing one with Torque GT

Reaction score
Country
Our area is getting quite flush for these now, im all for it. any info on the one your looking at?

Reaction score
Country
Our area is getting quite flush for these now, im all for it. any info on the one your looking at?
I would send you a link but it's been taken down now that i'm having it.

Roughly though its a Blue spec R, 60k miles, been in the uk a bit over a year, near enough standard except an exhaust.

I am picking it up tomorrow, so will report back with pictures and first impressions. :D