What's new

Hey all New from New Zealand - Black S15

Reaction score
Country
Hey all I'm a 16yr old from New Zealand with my full license. This is my blacked out S15 I bought about 6 weeks ago and I love it.

-Tuned to 140kw/200hp on 6 psi
-SR20DE+T
-
19" DTM axis wheels
-Evolink g3 ecu
-brand new T28 turbo
-35mm wastegate
-50mm Tial BOV
Not too much else everything pretty standard :)

Reaction score
Country
haha I get that allot, well I won a 30g boat when I was 8. And money from Grandma. But I bought it with all my money and have to pay for every little thing parents don't help with a thing. It's worth it for a S15 though

Reaction score
Country
good old grandma aye........... ill bet your dad was you new best friend when the boat came along

Reaction score
Country
yea really not sure i'm not really worried about the power side since im young and petrol is a **** load for to to afford. It runs on 98 as well, i'm probably going to polish the rocker cover or paint it and make engine bay look nice I will upload a pic :)

Reaction score
Country
joys of being 16 and having you license for bugger all time, im on $35 a month full cover but i am in the 25 and older group

Reaction score
16, jeez all I could think about then was girls....cars came latter when I realised girls weren't as reliable

Reaction score
Country
Same boat as me, bro. Full license for a year, 19 y/o. NAC was the only way to go :(

Reaction score
Country
Yea lucky i got my full early or wouldn't of been able to get any insurance. I'm lucky unlike other i just scraped in to get full before age went up. How much is it costing you a month/year?

Reaction score
Country
pretty much the same as you I think. Having a modified car car doesn't help too

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Wait up, your 16! I was 20 and paid over £2000 to insure my s15 :wack: I clearly live in the wrong country lol

Looks clean though just dont go about heavy footed and wrap it into a pole or worse though dude! :)