What's new

Hi newbie from east sussex

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Awesome!! There's a new home for Richy's Spec-R :)

Welcome to the club... I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty of help on here. Love the widebody conversion Richy's done on the car... good purchase :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.southcarclub.co.uk
Country
Yeah not one for buying a car thats already modded and well known but when i saw this i loved it, the d max kit is exactly what i wanted to do if id got another one. This will be a daily lol so couldnt really afford to have it off the road while getting the widebody sorted. Mainly wanted a 15 that looked sweet but the other upgrades are just a bonus. Will be tidying it up a bit and playing around with things to put my own touch on it. But will be taking it easy for a while as its a bit of a jump from my slammed leon cupra lol

Reaction score
Website
www.southcarclub.co.uk
Country
Took the green gtrs as i have a colour i want to do those and thought it would be a crime to mess up the works. Im sure alot of people are happy about this as i know loads of people want the works. Is a lovely car but its all credit to richy

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Very tidy Cupra buddy :thumbs:

Yeah bit of a jump but we all started from somewhere :) I love yellow headlamps and instead of using Lamin-X, I painted my Lexus front lamps with glass paint (cos I'm cheap lol) :D However, I took it off recently because MOT station told me it will fail the test boo :(

Reaction score
Website
www.southcarclub.co.uk
Country
loved the seat but its always been jap at heart and its always been an s15 too. Quite like getting the stance sorted on my cars so we will see what happens with the 15. Cant wait its like christmas lol