What's new

Ohio! From Aus QLD :D

Reaction score
Country
Heres my specR S15. I can't drive it on the road yet because i'm still on my P's so the plan is to take it drifting sometime! Also in the time i have before i can legally drive it I will be cleaning it up and making some more mods :D

Few specs:

cp pistons
eagle h beam rods
hks step2 camshafts
hks valve springs
Rocker stoppers
6boost turbo manifold
garret gt3076r
3 core aluminium radiator
power fc d-jetro with h\c
eboost2
greddy plenum
66mm hypertune throttle body
sard 800cc inj
sard reg
walbro lift pump
twin 044 bosh fuel pumps
splitfire di ignition
hsd coilovers

Started making it more drift ready. Removed all the plastic inner guards that it scrubbed on badly, and moved the loom up above the rail bit so the tyre will never hit it.

Decided to clean up the calipers while I was at it! Filed back and painted.

Catch can knocked up :D

Got myself some 50/50 tail lights! Also fixing up the exhaust so that's why it's not there in the photo ;)

Haven't added an engine pic yet so here it is! Also interior :D

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Love the wheel colour and those wheel nuts have a nice contrast :) (which nuts are they?)

Is this your first car then? impressive spec as well, be that could be kicking out some grunt...

Also interesting that you have the same steering wheel and heater control unit as me... haven't seen many with other cars with the same spec.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Thats very nice indeed!

Great spec too really want a gt30 in mine someday :D

The driving system must be different out there as there is no way a new driver could drive round a standard S15 let alone that spec!

Its gonne be a hell of a first car lol

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys! The wheels are 18x9.5+20 with 235 tyres on the back and 225 on the front and the wheel nuts are D1 Spec. This isn't my first car, but it is my first real car, I have a 36 year old Datsun 180b that's got me through my p's :D Cars have always been in my family too. My older brother just sold his 510hp r32 GTR and he has a BMW X5 to tow the r32 2jz'd drift car, so I spose my interest in cars mostly came from him :)

S

Stus15

Very nice mate I'm from aus too. What sort of power and torque are you making? Have you got any sheets you can put up? I'm looking at hks stage 2 cams. My setup is identical to yours except bottom end and cams. Looking at possibly goin that way with mine. Would you suggest anything different or changing anything as I'm about to spend some solid money on an identical set up...

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome. Very nice car.

Reaction score
The driving system must be different out there as there is no way a new driver could drive round a standard S15 let alone that spec!

Its gonne be a hell of a first car lol
In Auss you have to have your license for 3 years as a young driver before you can drive a performance car like an S15.

Nice clean car, very impressive build and power. (283KW for the Aussies)

Last edited:
S

SillySilvia

Hey! Very impressive car! Inlove with the rims... May i ask what brand they are/size?

P

Pheonix

Awesome clean looking s15 :) I'm from QLD also, though my S15 is Non turbo ._. Thought I'm going to apply for an exemption then convert D: